Vintage Brooks, Inc. and its brands LOUISE BROOKS® & NAKED ON MY GOAT® are protected by law, including trademark and copyright laws. You must obtain our permission to use any of our brand features.
We generally do not permit our brand features to be used by third-party developers, partners, and the media, except in narrow and specific circumstances, which are detailed below. Any other uses must receive prior approval from Vintage Brooks, Inc.
We never approve the following types of requests because they violate our terms of service, so please don’t ask permission to:
- Use our trademarks, such as LOUISE BROOKS® & NAKED ON MY GOAT®, in the name of your business, group, event, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering.
- Use our trademarks more prominently than your product or service name.
- Use our trademarks on promotional materials that you are distributing or selling.
- Modify our trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images, designs, or incorporate them into a slogan.
- Use our trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with or endorsement by Vintage Brooks, Inc. of your products or services.
If you have a partnership agreement with Vintage Brooks, Inc., the agreement requires you to seek permission to use our trademarks or brand features.
Note that even after you have received specific permission to use our trademarks or brand features, you agree to adhere to these policies and specifically to the Use Requirements and Terms below.
I. Our trademarks
LOUISE BROOKS® & NAKED ON MY GOAT® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Vintage Brooks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. You should include this attribution, as applicable, with your other trademark and copyright notices.
II. Use of the LOUISE BROOKS® & NAKED ON MY GOAT® names in text
When referring to our company or services, the LOUISE BROOKS® & NAKED ON MY GOAT® names should be written exactly as shown, including capitalization and special characters. These names should always be accompanied by the ® symbol. See Attribution under the Use Requirements and Terms below for further information.